I am originally from the parish and due to be married elsewhere, what papers do I need?

If you no longer live in the parish but were baptised and confirmed here, you need to contact┬áthe Parish Office Monday – Friday 10.am – 12.30pm or email office@carrigalineparish.ie for a Baptism/Confirmation/Letter of Freedom Certificate which the priest in your current parish will need. If you are still resident in this parish you will need to contact one of the priests so that he can fill in a pre-nuptial enquiry form for you.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply